For 20 years, since 1995 we have been working with schools and colleges to provide innovative programs for
students from 14 years upwards from all over the world.
Our commitment to you:
• To provide program and pricing information within 24 hours
• Simple pricing with no hidden charges or price changes – prices are fixed on confirmation
• Flexibility with program changes
• Attention to detail and consideration for group and individual needs
• Innovative programs designed to meet the requirements of the students and teachers alike
• 16 years experience working with schools and colleges from around the world
• Professional and experienced staff, committed to the smooth running of your study trip.
• A wide choice of activities and options available all year round
GRANADA… an ideal location for your students.
Granada is a history rich city based at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains and natural park yet only
35 minutes from the Tropical Coast. With its privileged location, year round activities are varied and
easy to plan, from city, countryside or sporting activities or full day excursions. As a smaller city,
Granada is still considered to be one of the safest Spanish cities. With over 70,000 university students,
Granada is the third largest university city in Spain. Typical of an Andalusican city, Granada has a lively
and welcoming vibrant atmosphere day and night